Types of Employment
Our comprehensive database allows us the ability to offer
Temporary, Contract and Permanent staff.
Whatever position you are trying to fill, we are confident we can fill it!
What makes us different?
- We are a NZ owned and operated, boutique recruitment company with 30+ years experience in the building industry.
- As specialists, we have a proven track record of recruiting the best available talent.
- As active members of the Building Industry we currently have representatives on Registered Master Builders at board level; and our Jenny Parker is the Chairperson for NAWIC - National Association for Women In Construction.
- In a competitive local market, we know you have to look further to get the best, therefore we also offer an excellent international talent search service.
- We conduct international seminars, roadshows and workshops to attract the best international talent.
- No resume will be sent to you unless the candidate has been interviewed and is deemed suitable and competitive for your role, saving you and our candidate valuable time and money.
- All our recruitment staff are RCSA corporate members who always comply with the Association’s code of conduct.
How we vet our candidates
- All candidates are screened and then interviewed face to face by our knowledgeable, industry trained recruiters.
- Only vetted candidates are short-listed, prepared and presented to our clients.
- Some positions require us to undertake police/ security/ credit checks as well as drug testing.
- No resume will be sent out without permission from the candidate and their skills deemed to be suitable to your needs.
- We don't rely on advertising alone. Building Recruitment also offer alternative methods to attract high calibre candidates: industry networks and social media campaigns are some of our most powerful search tools.
- 71% of all placements are secured from candidates in our database, referrals and social media campaigns.
- We have a 96% placement retention rate.
- Averaging 4.2 resumes sent per placement.
- We offer in-depth candidate support post-placement and a strong candidate referral program.
- International Seminars, workshops and roadshows.
- We will only present candidates who have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
- Hot Candidate alerts, specific to your industry sector.