Building Recruitment have partnered with Building Networks Ltd to provide industry training to people who are new to the industry or for those who are after a refresher on a specific area.
Be ahead of the game – win that job in New Zealand!
To prep yourself for interview and for work in the New Zealand building industry you need to know the language, meet the people, and know the rules. This special online training bundle will give you just that.
- Its online 24/7 access
- Video and PDF content by New Zealand’s leading authority on building compliance
- An assessment at the end of each modules
- Self-generated certificate to add to your CV portfolio
- Mastering the Foreign Language of Building Compliance in New Zealand
- The People you meet in the New Zealand Building Industry and Building Controls
- Introduction to New Zealand’s Performance Based Building Code and Compliance Pathways
- How plans are processed and buildings inspected in New Zealand
- Tricks and Tips handling the paperwork and compliance
- Designs and products used in New Zealand buildings
1. Additional training for Facility Management
2. Skills Maintenance for Licensed Building Practitioners (LBP)
Sign up for Free Information, Advice, Tips on the Rules of the Game and receive our FREE E-Book Beginners Guide to Building Law in New Zealand.